Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)



In My Mailbox is a meme held by The Story Siren, which trumpets the books book bloggers have gotten that week/weeks to read and review. I raided my library again, along with another library which has a bigger, better selection. So here are my spoils:

 (already R&Red)


                                              

(This book is for the book group I participate in at my library)




Along with:

Radiant Shadows
Ink Exchange
Darkest Mercy
Fragile Eternity

(All by Melissa Marr)

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Illuminated by Erica Carloff
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Eve by Anna Carey

So, good haul, yes? What did you get in your mailbox?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...