Sunday, April 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a meme held by The Story Siren, which trumpets the books book bloggers have gotten that week/weeks to read and review. So, I was at my library twice this week, and I had nothing else let to read, and I saw so many good things, and... well, this is what happens when I'm let loose in a library:



Wither, by Lauren DeStephano
Looking For Alaska by John Green (I read The Fault In Our Stars by him and have been waiting to get my hands on another one of his books for a while now)
Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Hero Type by Barry Lyga (The LAST :( book for book group)
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (In honor of World Book Night, which this was a book for)

So, yeah. Twelve books. That most would say that's a lot, but it's really not, because these:

 





I've already read and reviewed, on Goodreads if not on here. And these:



I've already read, and just haven't had the time to review. So, with five of the twelve already read, I only have seven left to go! Any opinions on what I got this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...