Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Should I Post Reviews for Rereads?

So, on the pile next to my bed, waiting to be read, are three books that I have read before: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Wicked Lovely by Marissa Marr, and The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong. I want to read them again (hence checking them out of the library) but I don't know if it would make sense to right reviews for them or not, since I already know what happens and can't say stuff like "this was really predictable" or "this was surprising and I didn't think that this would happen at all". I was wondering what you (since you would be the ones reading the reviews) think. Do you think that I can still right a perfectly honest review even after having read it once? Or should I not post reviews to rereads, and just read them for my own joy and contentment? Post your answer in the comments or vote on the poll on the sidebar!

Thanks!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...