Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)


In My Mailbox is a meme held by The Story Siren, which trumpets the books book bloggers have gotten that week/weeks to read and review. I do not have a HUGE amount of stuff I've gotten, but I'm still trying to work through the pile of a couple weeks ago. So here it is:

The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King (Book for Book Group at my library)

Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Die for Me by Amy Plum

I also BOUGHT!:

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

Fairest of All by Serena Valentino

So... yeah. Only seven, I know, but I still have 3 others to finish from last weeks raid. :) But I'm glad I got to go to Barnes and Noble :) If any of you have read any of these and have any two-sense to put in (loved it, hated it, don't bother reading it, whatever) leave a comment!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Anna and the French Kiss!! That's the book I want to buy bot not available here in our local bookstore. ;(

    Loved the color of your site ;) looks neat.

    Happy Reading!
    iamjenai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox this week. I've been wanting to read Anna and the French Kiss for a while now. I have heard a lot of good things about it.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...