Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)


Okay, I've read a lot about the In My Mailbox meme and thought I should do it on here too. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but here goes:

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Any YA book blogger is allowed to join in, so for more info, click on the link!

This week, I've got a TON of books - mainly from my library, but a couple I bought as well. Here's my list:

Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz

The Candidates by Inara Scott

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog

Starstruck by Cyn Balog

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

The Fool's Girl by Celia Rees

Now I only need to decide which to read first!! Any recommendations, comments, questions, or concerns?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...