Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is a meme held by The Story Siren, which trumpets the books book bloggers have gotten that week/weeks to read and review. Now, I know that it is normally held on Sundays, but I didn't have computer access for the past week and a half, due to the insanity that is life. However, I  got an insane number of books this week, and so I just had to share them!

From the library, I got:

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten
You Against Me by Jenny Donham
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Sister Wife by Shelby Hrdlitschka (Which I may or may not review)
Stork by Wendy Delsol
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (Which I may or may not review:

I also BOUGHT (squee!)

Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth. (Which have both already been read, and are waiting to be reviewed.)

So, like I said, I haven't had computer access for the past week and a half, so I have 6 or so books to review. So be watching for those!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...