Sunday, March 10, 2013

Book Haul (4)

This post could be alternately called In Which I Buy A Lot of Books.

Because this week, I ordered five books online. More books than I think I have ever bought in a single sitting.

So here's what I got:


 Okay, so three of these books I've already read, but I loved them so much I just had to buy them. Those are The Evolution of Mara Dyer, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and The DUFF. And here are the books I have yet to read:

Unravel Me, by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #2)
Shatter Me is definitely on of the most interesting books I've read. It's a dystopian, but the unique, gripping style of writing shoots it above and beyond to a whole new level. I loved Shatter Me, and since I already owned it, I had to buy the sequel. (I have this thing where I have to own all the books in a series if I buy one of them.)

The Goddess Inheritance, by Aimee Carter (The Goddess Test #3)
I own the first two books of this series, and the second one, Goddess Interrupted, left off with such a cliffhanger! I've read mixed reviews on this, but I'm still excited to see what I think of it, and how Aimee Carter finishes off the series.

Well, that's what I got this week! Post a link to yours in the comments and I'll check it out!

Anastasia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...