Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quick Blog Update




Hey! I just wanted to tell you about the amount of books I've been plowing through, and why there aren't reviews to them all.

Reason #1: As much as I love reviewing, I can be lazy. Being off of school this week, I haven't felt like doing much of anything besides reading, playing Fruit Ninja (it's addicting!), and doing my homework.


Reason #2: Instead of taking the time to do big reviews for every single book I read in this huge batch I got, I'm going to be doing a series of Mini Reviews! Each mini review post will have three-five books reviewed on it. Because they aren't full reviews and are grouped together by date, they will also be getting their own page right next to "Reviews" up on the navigation bar underneath the blog image. I'll either be posting the first one today or tomorrow.

Off to finish writing up reviews!

Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It makes my day every time I get a new comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...